Monday, January 19, 2009

Volunteers Needed for the Bassmasters Elite "Dixie Duel"

I will be the volunteer coordinator for the Bassmaster Elite Series "Dixie Duel" at Wheeler Lake on April 2-5. The time needed is from 2:30-5:30 each day Thursday - Sunday. I also need Camera Boats for ESPN - these are the only paid positions - for Sunday. I need 6. But, I require those six to be a volunteer at least one day on either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. If you are interested let me know. I will also be needing several other camera boats but am not sure of the number of days yet.
One is for the Bassmasters Magazine/Bass Times still camera and will be needed for all 4 days and the other boats will be for other media personnel. The volunteers will be the only ones allowed behind the stage this year.

No comments: